St. Louis Plastic Surgeon - Dr. Edmond Cabbabe
Edmond B. Cabbabe
Dr. Edmond Cabbabe is a St Louis board – certified plastic surgeon with over 40 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. During that time, he has performed thousands of cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Cabbabe is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Board of Surgery and has additional Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Furthermore, he is involved with the American Medical Association.
Dr. Cabbabe is an experienced surgeon with an astonishing track record of consistently excellent and natural enhancements. He continues to give back to the medical community by teaching residents, serving as an editor for major Plastic Surgery Journals and with over 20 publications and multiple speaking appearances.
Dr. Cabbabe believes that all patients should be treated with respect and dignity. His desire is to meet and exceed patient expectations consistently with natural, beautiful results. His skills have been recognized regionally as patients travel from all across Missouri to have consultations and proceed on to surgery.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board of Trustees, American Medical Association Foundation
- Member and Former President of the Missouri Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member and Former president of the St. Louis Area Society of Plastic Surgeons
- St. Louis Top Doc
- Top surgeon in America
- Member and Former president of the Missouri State Medical Association
- Member and Former president of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
- Former Chief of Plastic Surgery in 3 large St Louis Hospitals