St. Louis Plastic Surgeon - Dr. Edmond Cabbabe
Edmond B. Cabbabe
Dr. Edmond Cabbabe is a St. Louis board – certified plastic surgeon with over 40 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. During that time, he has performed tens of thousands of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures and is considered one of the best plastic surgeons in St. Louis.
Dr. Cabbabe is triple board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Surgery and has additional Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Furthermore, he is in a leadership position at the American Medical Association.
Dr. Cabbabe is an experienced surgeon with an astonishing track record of consistently excellent and natural enhancements. He continues to give back to the medical community by teaching residents, serving as an associate editor and reviewer for major Plastic Surgery Journals. He has over 120 publications and speaking appearances.
Dr. Cabbabe believes that all patients should be treated with respect and dignity. His desire is to meet and exceed patient expectations consistently with natural, beautiful results. His skills have been recognized nationally by Castle Connolly Top Doctors in the USA, 2021 Missouri Life Top Doctors, the
American Registry Top Doctors, and St. Louis Magazine Top Doctors.
Dr. Cabbabe has been President and Board Member of many medical and Civic Organizations.
His current positions include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Top Surgeon in America
- Member of the Board of Advisors, St. Louis University, School of Medicine
- Board Member of the St. Louis Zoo Association
- Chair Missouri Delegation to the America Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates (HOD)
- Board Member of Missouri Medical Foundation
- Chair of the Heart of America caucus at the AMA HOD